- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Professional Accountant (SA)
- Master Tax Practitioner (SA)
- Masters degrees in International and South African Tax – Mcomm (TAX)
Mahomed is currently serving as an independent consultant to South African and Multi National Companies Mahomed was with a Big4 in the Middle East and North African practice
- Certified Professional Accountant – Member of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants Certified Master
- Tax Practitioner – Member of the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners
- Holds a Masters qualification in South African and International Taxation
- Serves as a member on the National Tax Committee of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants – Centre of Tax Excellence
- Lecturer in taxation and accounting for the University of KwaZulu Natal – UKZN
- Lecturer in taxation and accounting for the Management College of South Africa
Mahomed has consulting and advisory experience of over 15 years and is actively involved in providing Business, tax and advisory services to multinational companies.
Mahomed is currently a Director, advising on a wide range of issues, including finance, restructuring, funds, outsourcing and M&A. He has substantial experience in global and international matters, including actively involved in providing business, tax and advisory services to international and South African multinational companies on on-shore and off-shore TESCM.
Mahomed is actively involved in dealing with multinational corporate tax and audit clients which included supervision of statutory audit, tax advisory services, preparation, filing and representation with the tax authorities, in Corporate Tax, VAT, Individual Tax and DTT and Estate and Legacy planning
Mahomed serves on the board of a multi-billion Rand property fund based in South Africa. Mahomed serves on large offshore property fund.